On Saturday, 29 June 2019 get together with your friends to host a meal and support our work with vulnerable women
We are excited to invite our friends and supporters to take part in LACW’s annual Justice Dinners. These are our major fundraising event where we ask you to get together with your friends to share a meal and raise funds to support our work. This year, our focus is again on raising funds for our case management program, which is experiencing unprecendented demand, and is so crucial to our work in breaking the cycle of disadvantage and crimainilisation for vulnerable women.
How it works:
- Register to be a dinner party host by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’ll set up your Crowdraising page through our Give Now fundraising website
- Invite your friends to join you for dinner at your place on Saturday 29 June 2019
- We’ll send you a ‘Host’s pack’ including template invitations, recipes, and information about LACW to share with your guests
- Ask your friends to donate to LACW through your Give Now Crowdraising page
- Share your night with us via Facebook using the hashtag #justicedinners
Can’t join us on the night? You can host your dinner on a different night if necessary.
Can’t host but want to help? You can still donate through our Give Now fundraising platform.